Monday, April 06, 2009

My life My rules


Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Love truly
Laugh constantly
& never stop smiling
no matter how strange life is

Life is not always the party we expected it to be
But as long as we are here,
we should smile & be grateful.


God never waste a hurt
even though the feelings are really heart-aching
i know God wants me to be strong & keep moving on.

God has a reason for allowing things to happen,
we may not understand His wisdom
but we simply have to trust His will

God bless us all the way.

3 comments:

vivi said...

da, u still ok ?

!dA アイダ said...

oh yes i am~
=)

Nicholas said...

This is my First visit to your blog. I think your lastest post is meaningful...

Um... you may know me. I'm nicholas wung. Welcome to add me in msn: nicholaswungdy@hotmail.com

p/s: I ain't stalker :P