Friday, November 28, 2008

me...BACK!!~


*ahem* finally i feel like myself...

my coughing has gone gone away!~but i still have irritating mucus down my chest..=.="trying my best to get rid of them....
that few nights of coughing made me miss my good-nite sleeps..=(

but i really have to hug my mummie and thank her for her care and love when i was really sick..glad im at home when all these happened...really feel bad to cause all the sleepless nights...

"Mie...LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!~"

my JLPT3 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 3) will be held next Sunday (7th Dec 2008) at UPM, KL..departing on Thursday(4th Dec 2008) evening...

O.o...is like only...less than a week!!!!!

everyday im doing my revision...though there still some new chapters left that i need to look through all by myself...this semester i had to study PART2 by myself...how i wish i can attend Sensei's preparation class for JLPT3...for sure it will be a lot easier..=.="..oh well, no use whining..haha..still have to study!!!!


but i would like to express my thanks to Rizal~also known as Mohammad...he unhesitatedly lend me his notes to photostate and also try his best to explain to me when i have doubts...today, i received a post that he gladly helped me photostated the latest chapters of notes and took all the trouble to go to the post office and post it by PostExpress...

Rizal君、ありがとうございました!!!!i really appreciate it....thumbs up for you!!!*big grin*

i better go back to do my revision~"I must do my best" in Japanese sound like this...

わたしががんばれなければなりません!!
watashi ga ganbarenakereba narimasen!!!

to all my friends taking JLPT4 , JLPT3 and JLPT2...がんばってください!!!*cheers*

3 comments:

Shahrizal said...

All the best :)

Anonymous said...

I will have a 1 month break before my JLPT4 next year,which is right after my STPM. Will not attend my sensei's class for november...

Grrrrrr~

Scare scare. LOL

OHYA,Wanna ask you regarding the listening part,how do you train yourself for that?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck~!
and merry Christmas