Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick baby

I'm coughing my heart out these few days....can't get any good-night sleep at all due to the "intensive" coughing im having....my goodness, how i wish i have a magic potion and stop my coughing this instance!!!!...is killing me!!~

seriously, i never cough until this extend before...just after my dinner, suddenly i cannot stop this reflect~i almost cough out of my breath..just imagine!eventually, i vomited! yucks..i know...but i really can't help it..anyone know how to stop a bad coughing?? without medicine maybe??

today is a sad day for chun han and his family.
His grandmother passed away last night at the hospital. Grandma was transferred from Sentosa Poly-clinic and placed at her home. I only got the news this morning when han's sister called me up. I wasn't prepared at all as grandma was doing alrite when i last visited her. Although bed-ridden, she managed to recognise everyone and chat about things she remember...however, her time was up and was taken home by God.

I miss my grandma and grandpa dearly.

this is the second death i experienced this year.is part of life i know.death...so real yet so abstract...wad am i thinking??i have no idea...

just wanna blog..

*still coughing*damn...

oh well, bed time's near..."patient" like me should sleep early??haha...i hope i can sleep deep and sound tonight after an one hour massage...i seldom get massage session 'cause i cannot "enjoy" it!!~it gets really painful sometimes!!but to some people, is satisfaction you get from massage~i wondered how~gosh....but of cuz, after the massaging, u feel relieved and relaxed due to muscles tension release....ahhh...that's wad im talking about~

hmmm....*coughing* somemore...i hope i wont hurt my throat!~that's it..off to bed soon..have a great day tomorrow my friends...sweet dreams..nite~

No comments: