Saturday, August 22, 2009

AUGUST is back^^

time flies!!!is almost end of august and today is the first day of Bulan Ramadhan^^

To all my Muslim Friends & students,

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN RAMADHAN
&
SELAMAT BERPUASA!!!


i still remember last year this time im in STF having my teaching practical.one of the most memorable teaching experience i had and will always be the sweetest memories in my teaching life. i hope the teachers and the girls are doing really well and happy. i met some of the last year form 3 girls at McD 2 weeks ago..they still remembered me and called me "teacher ida"..haha...i was really happy =p miss you all very much!!~hope to see u all real soon.

orange!!!wakakaka...

this is my 7th week of the semester dy. supposed to have a mid-break at the 7th week for every semester.however, not this semester. the mid-sem break will be combine with the raya break at the 12th week which will start sometime around 20th September...so, there's still around 3 more weeks to go^^ tired but satisfying are the words i want to use to describe my life here for the past few weeks.....just finished with SUKAM 2009!~got 6th for high-jumping, no place for netball(girls) but 1st runner up for the Netball boys!!!i'm proud to say that, im their trainer^^hahaha...enjoyed it so much!!supposed to take part in Tennis single, but i sprained left ankle during my netball game..so i have to give up my tennis =( but still i have to take care of my ankle^^i need my legs!!~haha...cant afford to injure myself during this pack season =p

everyday are well-spent with quizzes, assignments, lab reports and especially tests for this two weeks.. but last week,i was involved with a "Kem Pendidikan" program for the form 5 students from schools under DUN Pasir Raja^^ it was one of the best camp ever & i really enjoyed myself for that 3 days 2 nights camp at my college.

3 indian girls were staying with me as there's no enough empty rooms to accommodate 170 students. so some of the facillitators will take in some of them and have extra roomates^^ the girls, Mangalay, Sangeetha & Puva are such sweet girls...they were very happy when they get to know that they are staying with me...haha...others were asking them to exchange with them cuz they wanted to stay with me =p it was nice having them around. they even helped me to clean my room!!!! haha...didn had much time to be in my room since the program was pack with activities and we had only 6 days for all the preparation. I was one of the head for publicity with my partner Raj.

we designed the banner, the poster, the facillitators' nametags, the certificates...haha..i enjoyed all the process...it was great^^Raj and I were working wonderfully.no stress or tension at all..everything were carried out smoothly..we had a numbers of slots and games for the students...mostly fun-based but there's lots to learn from all the games that were chosen...students are happy, facis are happy and most importantly, we had FUN!!!!the facis are great and lovely people...no complaints and we work as a family. i enjoyed the presence of all of them.

the camp was last week..is saturday again..i just had my Radiochemistry Test this wednesday, Physical chemistry quiz yesterday and alot more quizzes to come...even now, im working on my microbiology quiz...take home quiz...(should be take room quiz, cuz my home very far..haha...=p)

life in uni is good and keeps me occupied. i get the chance to enjoy every busy moments and also the lazy moments when things are piled up!!~moreover, final year project, thesis to keep on track really making everyday so pack and hardly find the time to breath...ok, breath in, breath out...breath in..haha...oh, better!!! im loving my life here and i hope i can keep this up^^

i just get to know that my teacher supervisor from STF, kak shida delivered a baby boy last tuesyday!!!a fourth boy^^haha...thats wonderful..though she was hoping for a baby girl since with the three boys at home, but a baby boy is just nice to make up the four brothers^^once i heard my friend, izzah if im not mistaken, she told me, if a mother gave birth to four sons, she is said to be given birth to four leaders of tomorrow!!!so kak shida, well done!!!!god bless you and i hope you take a good rest after ur labour..is not easy^^though i dun have any experience,haha..but i know u are ard the best mother a child could have when u bring them to this world..love u^^

is been almost 2 months since i left home and came back to UTM...i do miss my mum and sisters and i pray for them everyday.i miss TIGER too^^ heard mummy said, he's very naughty...getting bigger and noiser...haha...he have a white pig soft toy in his kennel to keep him company (i put that in =p) and now he kept taking it out when mummy let him out at night which kinda annoy my mum cuz she has to put it back every morning!!!!hahaha....mummy said she's getting older and TIGER is nothing but trouble...hahaha..wish i was there...surely i'll "cubit" Tiger's butt if he's naughty...oh, i miss my Tiger BOy...=)

my sis is getting married soon!!~the lovely bride-to-be is busy preparing for her wedding and i hope everything going fine. God will bless you dear sis...just have faith and follow ur heart. is your wedding, once in a lifetime, no one else can make u happier other than you yourself..is your choice^^da jie will always here to support you...im always with you..i love u so much!!! same goes to len len..=) work hard and appreciate what God has given u..a good job, a home and your sweetheart...jie jie always pray for you..i love you too my little sister...hehe, not so little anymore, my sisters are so grown up to be gorgeous young ladies...i just pray that we will always have each other in our hearts...hugss^^

is a cold night, but somehow deep inside my heart, there's a piece of warmth..a touch of love and words of faith can sometimes be so powerful that nothing shall come in your way to bring you down...always hold on to your faith...u know you can always go further!!!love yourself and love people around u...share that basket of love that you have, so it will never be empty and happiness will come along. =)

blessed all who have love in their heart & faith in their hands.all the best for future undertakings to all my friends who just graduated during this latest CONVOCATION!!!

(Cyong koko, Janice, Wei, Csin, Rock rock, Pei Ling, Gab....& all my dear friends)

Also to my juniors who are having their mock exams for STPM. =) form 6 is not difficult but i know is not easy too. Just do your best!! dun ever give up!!u are just one step closer to a wonderful future =)


Tyng came to UTM^^so happy to see u!!hugs!!

have a sweet sweet sweet day^^cheers!!

me^^ hehe...
take care dear friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah, Ida, u seem like so busy and have a joyful Uni life. Unlike mine. hehe. All the best oh

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here idatan.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Research shows that almost 90% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.