Sunday, August 23, 2009

^^ My pieces of thoughts^^

many thoughts may run through your mind..sometimes i feel so much better after i wrote it out and expressing them in my words...these are some of the shout-outs i wrote in my facebook for the past 2 months..haha..i enjoy reading them over and over again cuz they remind me of my feelings and how i overcome them or how i feel about life...so for those who read it for the first time, i hope u will like them just the way i do..=) cheers

**************************************************************

When you lost something important, u have to learn to let go cuz even u know it wont come back anymore. Issues of the past should be forgotten and forgiven, only by making peace with our past, we wont spoil out present. Agree to disagree cuz u dont have to win every argument. Just smile and relax. Live your life with choices you wont regret cuz u only have one life. Take my smile and keep it^^be blessed!~

August 20, 2009


Life can be so colourful & beautiful when you open your heart to others. Basket of love, joy & hapiness are meant to share, so they will always be full. So, always take TOO much pictures, laugh TOO much and love with ALL your heart. You never know when you will lost the chance to do all that. Hold on to your faith and dreams, hold on to my heart, I'll always be there to shine for you^^be blessed.cheers.

August 17, 2009


Simple moments are worth remembering for a lifetime; simple happiness are worth sharing with friends ^ loved ones at anytime. Life's too short to be wasted on complications. When things turn out the way you didn expect them to be, smile cuz they happened^^ What is hurting u, not killing u, makes u stronger each day & always take in charge of your own happiness^^be blessed with abundant smiles and good health. Cheers!!

August 8, 2009


A heart of gold, no one will let go. A heart of stone, no one will go for. But most of the time, we have a heart made of water, it melts & sometimes broken after harden. Wish i have a heart with lots of sunshine, so i can feel the warmth whenever i need it. Love yourself, simle cuz there's always be a better tomorrow^^you will never know how your smile can shine throught the rain of the world. God bless our hearts.

August 2, 2009


Lately, physically and mentally challenged!!!but still, reminding myself to find time for a smile, share my faith of love and sprinkle a little happiness of mine. Life aint all about what you achieved in the end, but is the process that counts, making you who you are in the eyes of our loving God!!keep my head up and my heart strong^^my angel, never let me fall!!

July 28, 2009


Words can be harsh at times, so speak gently; you never know who's heart you will hurt. Acts can be misleading at times so act wisely; you never know what trouble you will get yourself into^^My guardian angel, walk with me & hold my hands so im not alone in the dark & that your wings will cover me from the eyes of the world. I'll remember to keep my heart strong and go for my dreams!maybe one day dreams fo come true.cheers!!

July 26, 2009


To ask for what is not yours is unrightful; to be thankful for what you have is a blessing. Some things in this world may be overwhelming but they are not lasting. Only people who love and appreciate you for who you are can give u the meaning of life. Dont overlook & step away, one day u might realised that you have missed that very piece of you which is meant to make you life complete^^be blessed be loved~

July 21, 2009


I hold an angel today & she hugged me. She smells my hair & smiles at me with her heart. Some people are so lucky but they forget how to be happy. Others may not be that fortunate but they are blessed with happiness. May you always find the reason to smile and live your life to the fullest. Always keep your heart for the special ones and one day you will find your angel. I'll keep my finger crossed. God blessed^^

July 19, 2009


The world has too many eyes, but not many hearts. Eyes can be deceitful, but not your heart. Remember is the inner beauty that is what worth you going for. You are who you are, special & precious in your own gentle way. Smile with your heart. Only those who understand will see it^ cheers!!

July 17, 2009


Whatever life brings you, take it, hold it and treasure it. You never know what is coming for you. Whatever love shows you, bear it, share it & cherish it. you never know what is life until u love & sometimes get hurt by it. Smile with your heart & be happy. Life's too short.

June 20, 2009


Dont measure your success or failure by material wealth but how you feel. Our feelings determine the richness of our life & feelings dont lie. Love with your heart & your heart will be loved. cheers.

June 16, 2009


Dont ever forget how we laugh, yesterday was a piece to remember. Dont ever be too proud to cry ot be sad, today is a time to cherish. Dont ever be too stubborn to smile, tomorrow will be our day to shine!!!cheers!!

June 7, 2009


快乐=简单,简单=快乐。做人简简单单,为善最乐。 爱也要简简单单,知足常乐。 何乐而不为呢? 愿大家快乐,不要忘了笑咯!!

June 7, 2009

3 comments:

pae said...

good! like em!

clycalvin said...

girl, ur blog got "dust" liao... haha.

!dA アイダ said...

hahaha...oh, i noticed that^^dun worry.spring cleaning is coming soon!!~=p