Saturday, October 27, 2007


B.a.c.k to 1

I was looking through the posts i wrote...it had been quite sometimes since i last updated my blog...a year!!my last post was about my 20 yrs old birthday i celebrated in UTM..ha..and i just celebrated my 21st birthday back in Kuching...oh...i really should be writing something again(something in my heart urged me to do that)=)

so here i am,after changing my templates setting,altered a bit here and there,finally i am ready for my 1st post after a year of "silence"...haha..actually i didn quit blogging totally, i still continue to write new posts on friendster..however,i wrote it most in Mandarin...the line in my room finally back to "normal"..it was really annoying when the server is down and i cannot access internet...when tat happens,i will have to carry my notebook to my Uni library to online...normally i'll then stayed in the library for several hours until i decided to go back before i miss the last bus back to my hostel...that's life in Uni...=)

i reached UTM on tuesday morning after a 2 weeks break (for Hari raya) well spent in my hometown...before this break, i did went back to Kch for 5 days(postponed- actually was only 3days)to celebrate my GOdfather's 50th birthday..and of course mine to make the occasion more meaningful...it was a great dinner at S'wak club with all my uncles and aunties,my beloved grandpa and grandma,my family and most of all,my friends...it was my 1st time to be at club after the fire last year...the building was finally rebuilt and reestablished,very well decorated and there is this "frame of history" which displayed the fire in 2006...alrite,back to the dinner...my dad picked me from airport(my flight was delayed!) and we reached S'wak Club around 730pm..i was a bit tired as i was rushing to finish my assignments before this trip home..however,i was really happy to be home that moment!!i miss home and everyone so much...in addition,i was not feeling well at times..i guessed i wasnt getting enough rest due to collegue's activities and studies...in short,is GREAT to be home.=)

something happened one week before i went home that trip..i lost my wallet!=( so sad..all my cards(ic,atm card,cc) were gone...it was stolen when i was at JUSCO departmental store in tmn U..it was an unforgettable experience for me..to be in that "foreign" place,to be stuck in that situation...that feeling of helpless is really something life-experiencing..thank God i was calm enough to call my mum to cancel my cards and call my friend to accompany me to make report..Thank you C.K!thanks fer your help that day..haha..i dunnoe who to call but ur name was the one in my contact list that i know you are able to help me...thank God,nothing serious happened to me..i thought..the thief may have targeted me to snatch or do something bad to me,but it was only my wallet that is long gone...so i was thanking God for that...after everything settled that evening,guess what..i rushed back to get dressed in sari because i was the MC for the "Malam Kebudayaan" of my collegue(hostel)..haha...glad it went smooth and wonderful feedbacks from others..thank God again...

since then,i never went to JUSCO so far..haha..Jusco-phobia??i guess not..but that incident made me more caution and in another way,it made me saved more money..haha..as i was lazy to go out,i spent less money...haha..every bad thing that happened gives u something good in return i guessed..hehe..=p

well well.how time flies...i went back to UTM again to haf another 1 and half weeks lectures and back home again!!!haha...that feeling kept me excited for the whole week before going home the 2nd time...and now,here i am, sitting in front of my study desk,writing all these out as im back for my final week lecture and preparation for my finals....

as for today,im doing my final revision for my modern physics test 2 tonite...after that,im going to concentrate on my japanese2 as my final paper for jap2 is next thursday..then..it will be going on and on until my last paper on 21/1/2007 ,fundamental of pedagogy....hehe...however,holiday just dont start there...im taking my JLPT4 (japanese language proficiency test level 4) in UPM,KL on 2/12/2007(kim ching's 21st birthday..haha..) there is still 2 more extra classes fer me on 26 & 27/11/2007 to make myself more prepared for JLPT 4...at that time,i will be speaking japanese,reading japanese,eat and sleep like japanese!!haha..will do my best to score excellent in JLPT 4!

wow..how nice to write out all these!! i will continue to write new post and keep ya all update of me k(as long as the line is ok)...hehe..fer now,take k and for my frens in UTM,study hard fer ur finals and all the best!! my frens in Kuching and everywhere,keep smilling and live ur life to the fullest!!~God bless..

No comments: