Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Oct 31 Trick-or-Treat!~=p

Woke up aron 6a.m. this morning.It was a cold morning as it was raining through the night and drizzling in the morning..the sky was still gloomy and the sun is nowhere to be seen even when it's almost 8a.m...I'm trying my best to revise for my ULT (Islam & Isu-isu semasa)..but..duhh...how can i poosibly understand it with all the islamic words? i wondered...however,it is still one of the compulsory subject to take for all courses...what can i do?guess ill just continue my effort in reading through the main points and doing past years..God,please guide me...

My day was cool..had 3 hours JLPT4 class today made me concentrated with all my japanese grammars & vocabs!!~。。。あります。。。います。。。とても。。。ほんとに。。。trust me,there's lots more than this..i just got the past years for my JLPT4 paper and i am required to do it as homework and revision to strengthen my japanese grammar and vocabs and get me ready for my JLPT 4 in KL next month..guess,i must say to myself :idaさん、がんばってください!!(meaning, ida,do your best!!)=)

Today is Oct 31, is Halloween~ Boo!~well,it is obvious the event was not popular among Malaysians as you hardly see anyone dressed up in their halloween's costumes appearing at your doorway and shout "Trick-or-Treat?!~"..haha..however i am sure if anyone did that,many people wont understand the situation and might get a fright or even mistreat them thinking is a joke..hmm..i wondered what is the feeling of dressing up in funny and crazy costumes and going around the neighbourhood asking for sweets with a bunch of friends...haha..well,if there is a chance to experience..haha..why not?however it is not the culture here to celebrate Halloween..anyway...BoO!~haha..HaPpy Halloween everyone!~

Well,guess i better get back to my books..さむい(samui=cold) ですね(desu ne)!is going to be another cold night..my dad said Kuching is also having rainy days...well..keep warm everyone..haf a pleasant evening.. God bless..

Love you mammie and papa..sis...miss u all...take k..

No comments: