Sunday, October 28, 2007


Postponed?!again...

guess wad?my physics test was postponed till next tuesday mrg!well,is not totally bad about it but it sort of spoiled my planning.im going to have my Japanese final paper next thursday and xtra classes for JLPT4 on monday and wednesday..so i was very happy that i would be able to finish my physics revision then concentrate on Nihongo(Japanese)..but now...hhmmppff*

my coursemates and me reached the faculty at 8pm lasnight to be ready for the test at 830pm.however,we waited until 9pm and only saw our lecturer(empty-handed) approaching us..btw,this is not his 1st time to postpone the test!!haha..during test 1,our test was postponed a total of 4 times!! due to clashes with timetables,no rooms and etc..and this time, the person-in charge to unlock the lecture hall for our test didn't carry out his job..well,im not blaming him for the fault,just that i didn't expect that to happen in university level..what to do..=.="

so we went back to hostel..i was tired after doing my revision whole day and under the tension trying to do my best to score well in this test...so i decided to watch a movie..haha..cartoons definitely be my 1st choice.."stuart little 3"..is a nice cartoon movie(no human actors as in "stuart little 1")..after that,i went to bed..Zzzz...

Good Morning!~is a beautiful sunday in UTM..sunday..family day..miss my family~today is "nichi youbi" in nihongo,1st day of the my study week..hehe..well,im going to do my Nihongo revision!~have a lovely day everyone!~

God shines...=)

No comments: