Sunday, July 30, 2006

finally...haha...im ready to write my 1st post in this brand new bog of mine..."just ida..."...haha...it has been exactly 1 month since i got here eh...wow!~ how time flies....

things are getting on track ard....im attending classes everyday, busy wif assignments & revisions....hehe...but honestly i really enjoy doin it...(not bluffin) is interesting to get to learn new things & approaching new people...

haha...toking about attending class...tat remind me of something...noe wad?!~on tuesday morning..i "almost" late fer clas-philosophy of education( tell u more about tis subject later, interesting!!~).....my lecturer changed the time from 11am to 8 am in the morning & i was so careless tat i didn change da timetable on my desk...so i was "happily" sleeping on my bed cuz thinking tat i can take my sweet time & take da bus at 10 smth..haha...luckily one of my fren msg me & asking y she is all my coursemates in bus but not me...haha...tat was wen i realised tat oh no....haha...got up, freshen up & went fer da lift..( da 1st bus had left)...only wen i reach G floor i remember tat i forgot my metric card ( cant go without it) so i haf to press 7th floor & went bac to get it...haha...(2nd bus still at da bus stop)....was relief a bit as i tot im sure goin to catch da 2nd bus...haha....da bus driver mus b kidding...jes as i was only 15 or 20 steps to the bus..he drove of...haha...was lafing at myself...sumtime u jes haf to look at da funny side of life...haha..so i waited fer da 3rd bus..guess wad..FULL....wapiang eh....finally got on to the 4th bus it was alomst 8am ard...haha...

reached da bus tsop of my faculty i had to walk up stairs cuz my class is on the 3rd floor...haha...good morning exercise eh...with my high heels!!! haha..u noe, education faculty's students are required to be smartly attired & presentable..haha...& im getting used to it d..i love being smart & presentable...hehe...thank you st thom!~ so, anyone can challenge me to walk in high heels now...haha....so in the end of the story is...i wasnt late!! haha...somehow sum other class had taken da room tat my lecturer was suppose to use & he had to find another room fer us...haha...wad a morning!~

tat was a tuesday morning of my 4th week here in UTM.....

wanna noe wad happened to me on Wednesday?? haha..read on!~

No comments: