Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Teaching Philosophy

by IDA TAN MEI-ERH AP060055 - Friday, 14 July 2006, 06:26 PM
In my opinion, teaching is a challeging job. My MUET teacher once told me this..." Do you know that, my parents used to say, if u dun study hard u will end up being a teacher!" is a funny statement but is true that there are people who think like that. I never thought teaching is easy or relax...eventhough some teachers maybe repeating the same syllabus every year but the most important thing is the way they teach the students & in a way or another, educate the students not only "physically" which preapre them for exams in school but also mentally where they help the students in their character building..

Teachers are important people in my life because their words & their actions give impacts on me..I strongly believe that if i am to become a successful teacher, i must understand my responsibilities as a teacher & love my job with no doubts..that's my philosophy of teaching...teaching is a forever-learning job...we doesn't stop when we got our degree or master, we still learn when we are experienced teachers for many many years...& that's why i say teaching is a challeging job..

Last but not least, i do hope that i can fulfil my philosophy of teaching where i never stop learning & try my best in everything i do to be a good teacher...

-Ida-

No comments: