Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday 日曜日。かぞくのひ Family day
The connection line really slow these few days..don't know what's the reason but it happens once a while..=.="...i cannot online,cannot chat,cannot read my mail,cannot surf net....bla bla bla...really annoying..finally the line was ok abit now..i quickly grab the chance to write something in my blog~

well..is 3rd Nov today..which means im going home in less than one month!~wahaha...i mus be home sick so seriously..haha...but hey,im sure everyone miss home here..especialy when we are "away" from home...like me!~=p

is Sunday!!~another family day...wow..how time flies..i remember writing in one of my blog also mentioning, Sunday Family day...hehe..today i am going to mass too..at the late evening...by the way,i am doing the 1st reading (in Mandarin) for today's mass...i have been attending Mandarin masses since im in UTM as most of the chinese students go for mandarin masses here..i always attend english mass in Kch,so it was quite "unfamiliar" for me to pray the prayers in mandarin..well,is God's house also..and now i am alrite,just still need to refer to the transparency to keep up with others...(i miss going to St. Peter's Catheral with my family every Sunday~)

is another beautiful Sunday!~ the sun shines softly and the breeze is so refreshing..is a beautiful sight from my apartment (9th floor) as i can see a wide range of view...i wonder if is the same lovely weather in Kuching...guess my family are on their way to mass now...while im here doing revision before sitting for my final examinations...

"Dear God, please bless my family with a great day and protect them from all danger and harm. Grant them peace and happiness in their heart and appreciate for being able to stay and live as a family. Dear God, please give me your strength and shower your blessing upon us so we can stay strong in love and faith. Love you God. Thank you. Amen~"

Have a lovely day everyone!!~ God bless...

Final GANBATTE KUDASAI!!! =)

No comments: