Sunday, September 21, 2008

1,2,3....my 10th week!

one more week for my students, who anticipating their raya break before coming back to school for their final exam for the semester. Another five days of teaching just to make it my 10th week of teaching practical in Sekolah Tun Fatimah.Whoa...time really fly!!

I just passed my second observation from my lecturer.It went well so to say.hehe.i enjoyed my class that day and i hope my students did too!they shown improvement on their mind-mapping skill and as i marked their work, I am delighted. They showed me their work with full commitment. I am very happy to see all the improvement and progression they have done. Well, though 4 weeks left, im going to try my best to teach them and finish the last chapter of the syllabus before i left the school. Oh, i already start to miss them just to think im going to end my teaching soon.haha.oh dear..but i have to say,this 10 weeks (until now~) is one of the wonderful moments of my life!~=) haha.I'll keep making memories of these and i hope i can continue to do my best in everything.

May all of my friends and my coursemates continue their best efforts in their teaching! Ganbare everyone!=)

here are some photos of my students that i took during experiment:

Here are some concept maps about difference in heat and temperature that my students did:
( i really didnt expect these but it made my day!!i love those girls~)

This is a special one.haha.i think i wont forget if i have a mind map shaped like this!~well done!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyays... your student dangerous.. keep on playing with fire... this teacher.. haih

Anonymous said...

haha teacher masukkan lg gmbr kiteorg ! :)

nur fatina 1S