Wednesday, September 03, 2008

No connectivity!!

there goes my holidays~ oh, Happy 'belated' Independence dAy to my country!~spent my saturday at Tebrau City Jusco hanging around and watched "The Mummy"!!! finally, it's still on showing in Johor Bahru, not in Kuching anymore, so i thought i no more chance for me to watch in cinema...but wakaka...=) not bad, but kinda fake as mostly of the movie parts were computer animated characters...oh well, i enjoyed it anyway..just one thing, is too cold in the cinema!!!! i didn't bring along my jacket or my sweater...was shivering and nearly freezed!~cold lar~

after that, was room-alone for 2 days as my roomate attended a bible conference at her church..leaving me in room doing..emm...practically not nothing, i actually enjoy my time watching movies and cartoons...haha...i watched "Meet the robinson" for like...emm...many times!haha..it was such a nice cartoon..anyone has "Wall.E"? haha..cannot wait to watch it again though i ard watched in cinema...so cute...WALL.Eeeee...

one thing was bothering me this holiday..no connectivity!!!!damn... i knot online, knot update my blog..knot do anything!~ i was anticipating this holiday where i imagined that i can online for the whole day!!!but my plan wasn't able to work out without the connnectivity!~adui.....so dissapointed with the connection in my college..=(

oh well, im in school now..i reached around 640am!!haha..the staffroom wasn't open yet so i had to wait..=p finally i can online to surf..no class for me today but loads of work to prepare...7 more weeks to go...ganbatte ida-chan!!!~=)

have a great week everyone!*cheers*

No comments: