Monday, September 29, 2008

Balik Kampung...balik kampung...

yea, everyone's balik kampung, but i didnt. i will be spending this raya break in UTM. as expected, my college is 95% empty (i think..or maybe more than that!!) is so quiet here, luckily i still have 2 of my ex-housemates staying back at the same wing as mine...my roomate found a part time job at McD, so she will be staying out for the week as transportation is more convinient. that means is only me, my laptop and my pillow..haha..sound pathetic?! oh well, not really..im the one who said i don't want to go back when my mum asked me to. is just another three more weeks for me after the break and i will be back in Kuching for my 2 months holidays!!!~yeah rite!~2 months! ('cause there's no finals for me this semester..muahaha..) but not so happy yet!~i will have my Japanese test in Dec..oh dear..lots to catch up...without attending sensei's classes, i have to study it all by myself!! gosh...is not "so" easy...i hope i can do my best!!~so scary ah...just imagine learning all the grammar by urself without any guidance...i just hope im in time to get all the notes from my friends to help me with my revision....

yeah..spending time in room can be really BORING~~not that i don't want to go out to have fresh air..but most of my friends (westM) are all back to hometown...obviously only Sarawakians and Sabahans will stay back for the break...what to do? watch drama? watch movies? i cannot do that whole day..my eyes will dropped out...hahahhaa....well, i still have paperworks to mark...experiments reports to look through....guess i will be fine....=)..i hope...

miss my family...& my friends...=)

HAPPY EID MUBARAK
(Selamat Hari Raya in English!i just learned it!=)) to my Muslim Friends and Happy Holidays to all my friends!~ Take care..

a deco from my school

TEACHERS OF STF!~

STF SCIENCE DEPARTMENT

*cheers*

No comments: