Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home, where love begins

Years passed
stories told
laughters spread
tears shared
I'm still a daughter, a sister
a special bond gifted
by someone above who loves us so much

i was home
a place in my heart
the big grey metal gate
the smell of family
the cozy couch i lay around for movies
my collection of memories
my heart...
most importantly
i have my loved ones with me

at night
i lay beside her
i watched her sleep
sometimes i wonder what's in her dreams
at times i wish i'm in her dreams
for i'll make it a sweet one
some nights we stayed up
we chat & we laugh
we share our thoughts
the best time a mother & a daughter can have
nothing can compare
the pain she bear for me
to bring me to this world
the love she pour on me
to make me who i am today

6 weeks passed by
my heart find its way
through many things
photos, writings, conversations...
i'm reaching deep inside of me
Am I...?
Should I...?
Why you...?
Why us..?
Maybe....

everything is different but the same
how can they be, you may ask
but is true
the earth won't stop spinning
the sun won't stop shining
& we won't stop loving each other
we are living our life
there's nothing to be afraid of
'cause He is with us

Mummy~
WE LOVE YOU
you are my angel, my diamond;
u gave me everything in this world when u gave birth to me
so there's nothing i shud ask more from you

Mummy~
may God BLESS YOU
He LOVES YOU
you are HIS child, HIS precious;
he gave us to you 'cause He knows you are the best for us


Mummy, I LOVE YOU~
you re the best gift a daughter can have
I'm blessed
...+Happy Birthday,Mummy+...
13.06.2009

5 comments:

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Your cake really cute la~ can feel your family relationship very strong, that is something very good!

Keep it up~

smile~ ^_^

!dA アイダ said...

haha.the cake a bit "messy"...haha.but sure is delicious cuz it finished before i can even taste it!!

oh yes.family is my life.have to stay strong.like u,having a happy family of ur own now.hehe.is a blessing.

take care.

vivi said...

da, i love you too...hehe

!dA アイダ said...

haha.LING, i love u too!!!!!mwax!!

Unknown said...

nice post.