Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Home Day 4
Temporary teacher?! HERE!!!!

Mammie went to KL for Convention yesterday..sent her off at KUCHING airport last nite..she wil only be back on Sunday..ah...i miss her nar..so Mammie is not in the house, so im 'mammie' in the house now...wakaka...

my morning was nice..went to Sekama FU YU kopitiam to have breakfast with my sisters...hehe..so nice to spend time with my two sweet sisters...we had LAKSA and TOMATO kuehtiaw!!~hehe..finally got to taste KUCHING LAKSA~oishii desu nee....after that sent my sis to Sunway and another sis to her coffee shop at everbright park, 3rd mile...oh gosh!~forgot to bring along my camera...so i cannot show it now..hehe..well, photos soon...

it was almost 915am...i headed straight to KUCHING HIGH..my intention was to visit my teachers and to confirm my application as temporary teacher there for this two months...i got a bit dissapointed when i was informed that the school now, though there are vacancies after the form 6 leavers (currently working as temporary teachers will be leaving soon after local U's result is announced), only want permenant teachers for long-term...=( (luckily i went to the school for confirmation...don't want to waste my time just sitting there and wait..) i thought i can go back to serve my school...but oh well, is ok...anyway, i went with butter cakes and treated the teachers...haha..everyone was very happy and we chat alot...Pn. Tay MT was busy today and Pn. Khadijawati, Pn. Nazrah & Pn. Sutinah was very happy to see me and we chat alot ..hehe...not forgetting Ms Sharon and Mr Andrew Chan...nice to see all my teachers again....

well, after that i messaged my Form6 teacher, Pn. mary whether there is any vacancy for me in St. Thomas...i haven't got her reply but i will ask her again tomorrow....or else i will try SMK Pending...heard they are looking for some...hehe...(am i too eager to teach or what?!~) hopefully i can get a teaching job!~haha...

Anyone looking for a TEACHER now??

do inform me if you know there's any vacancies for me in a Secondary sch, in Kuching of course!~ i will teach with my heart~promise! haha...thanks!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oii.. use my 七仔 to do promotion.. need to pay...

!dA アイダ said...

haha..=p