Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Konbanwa~ Hisashiburi desu nee...

hehe...it has been a while since i last update my blog...hmmm..a week!!~haha...nagai desu nee...is not that i got nothing to post about, but actually my days were quite well-spent..haha...spent most of my time at home for the first few days doing house keeping, now im busy with some paperwork,then i also spent time revising my Nihongo(japanese)...haha...talking about house keeping, well, it feels really nice to make my home clean and tidy...i cleaned my room and cleared my wardrobe too!!~ haha...it looks much nicer now...ii desu nee...=)

this week i'm quite fully occupied too..things to do, dinner to prepare and this thursday and friday will be giving tuition...looking forward to it since i last left the tuition centre for my form6...well well,another day~

actually, i have many thoughts in mind..but yet to write it out...hmm...hope i'll find the time to write about it...

oyasumi nasai~have a lovely nite my dear friends...=)

1 comment:

PaeFadzil said...

hye ida!!
It has been quite a time i haven't read your blog..hee.. last night, I dreamt of you.. Guess what.. I miss you maybe?? hee.. ;]