Saturday, May 17, 2008

My KAMPUNG trip
It was a HOT HOT HOT week in Kuching!!~Wow...the weather is extremely hot!!is like you can fried an egg on the road anytime~haha..neh,just kidding.. but is really hot and believe me, is getting hotter these days~goodness!
i followed my dad to serian & tebakang area on tuesday and wedsday..what a trip!!i had so much fun..haha..it had been quite a while since i last followed my dad to all those kampung area to deliver ice-cream!!!~is really interesting to see and visit all the koperasi and the look around the kampung...the kampung we went are really clean and peaceful...the scenery along our way are really calming and nice...green mountains, corn fields, ponds....really nice...i took many pictures along our way to serian...tebakang, bunan and mongkos area on the second day...glad that i went with my dad...despite the hot weather, everything i saw back there were interesting and were all things that we wont usually get to see in the city area..just me & mother nature...to me, these are things which made us appreciate more what we had and who we are..well, i guess my pictures will tell the trip~hehe..

At the factory...
counting the ice-cream before we pack them into the ice-box
i'm the new driver..haha...

ice-cream menu

My dAd & me

me & haN

we are on our way!!

Welcome to SERIAN town

love to look at the mountain..real nice view..

crooked road

Crossing a wooden bridge

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KAMPUNG MANTUNG


Peaceful

'something' caught my attention...there are 3 of them!!!so so so...cute!!!i hardly wanna let go~ too bad i already got Charlie and Tiger at home..or else i really want to bring them home!!!haha...look at his butt!!so chubby lar....



aaahhh...he looks so innocent~so cute!!!

Tea break!!~ dad treat us roti canai, indian rojak,tea tarik!!~hehe..super nice!!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, we took off even earlier. we went to Tebakang, Mongkos and Bunan.

so far from Kuching!~


KAMPUNG PICHIN


the weather is so hot...hardly open my eyes..haha..

SMK Tebakang_looking at the school from outside the fences

MAYANG Tea Plantation

KAMPUNG BUNAN

St Jude Catholic Church, Bunan

SK ST. Jude, Bunan

Mongkos LONGHOUSE

Kampung Mongkos

Mongkos HOMESTAY

Farmer drying the rubber sheets under the hot sun

There you go..my two days with dad to the kampung-kampung delivering ice-cream ..haha..very nice!!very enjoy!! sure i will go somemore!!~

This is KUCHING, this is SARAWAK, this is my HOME!!

*cheers*=p

1 comment:

Vince said...

ho-hum, kampong life