Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Flu Flu Go Away

I'm down with terrible flu and sorethroat...luckily my throat was better but the flu...haiz....there had been a trend going on in the campus as many of the students were sick..my roomate is sick too..coughing and now so am i....is tiring for me espcially im having my teaching practical now...my body is aching..but after taken some medicine from the clinic...i just need my rest.. fortunately, the school wasn't having any meeting or extra activities these two days..so i can come back and take my rest...mostly after i take my med, i will sleep for the evening (as i only reach my room at around 330pm-4pm) until late evening....

The weather in Johor wasn't that good..it had been drizzling and raining for the past few days...hardly see the sun...so i guess the bad weather condition and somehow mayb i was caught in the rain made me fall sick in just a matter of days...=(

well, i hope i can recover soon!!~ hate the feeling of falling sick...i guess everyone feels the same way too...haha...

by the way, i have these "thing" which helps me feel better and it keeps my leg warm at nite!~haha..

My leg warmer!!~ arent they cute? haha...and i got it for only RM2!~=p
(Sorry i had to "display" my feet..haha)

so for those who are studying away from home or working, do take extra care!!~ falling sick is the last thing u want to be...stay healthy and drink more water!~

God bless!~

No comments: