Wednesday, July 23, 2008

日本語の室
Sekolah Tun Fatimah

For my school, there are foreign languages subjects which are compulsory to all form1, form 2, form 3 and form 4 students. The languages are Japanese, French and Arabic. So, since I'm currently studying Japanese language, so i volunteered myself to help Sensei Noraazizah (the Japanese teacher of STF) with the Japanese Language room of the school which happens to be one of my favourite room in STF!~haha...I will be doing the Origami (折り紙) as part of the decoration for the room..so today, since I was free after recess time, i took the keys from Sensei and went to the room.=)

Japanese Clothing

Cabinet

Yukata(浴衣)

nihongo no hon(日本語の本)

BoOks

More bOokS!!~

Sensei will stand here to teach

Students' seatings

Japanese mini cards

Origami!!~I miss the time i did origami when i was a little girl =)
Below are my products!!~some were new!i just learned it...


Usagi 兔 (isn't it cute?! one of my favourites!~)/Crane       

Mizudori 水鳥/Kodori子鳥

kimono/samurai's helmets

Rabbits family (I made these for Cassie!!haha) / lovebirds

Orange Swam =p
lovely!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice school!!!

I have never thought a government school has this kind of language class and such a lovely room~~~

Shahrizal said...

so nice got Japanese language there. And the room is superb. Would really love to go there one day.