Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trainee teacher, Ms IDA Tan M.E.- Sekolah Tun Fatimah, Johor Bahru

there goes my first week back to UTM..after so many happenings, im finally back here to continue my 5 semester as a third year student..haha...3rd year sound kinda old d...but still 2 more years to go...

is the first week and since im going for my practical, there wont be any classes for me this semester...is a public holiday on Wednesday for Johor. so the next day, we went for social visit to the school that me and two other sport science students were placed, Sekolah Tun Fatimah(STF).

by the way, i got a car rented specially for my 3 months practical as trainee teacher in STF..haha...JCC 2186...it had been really easy for me since im going back & forth to the school from UTM...is roughly a 15 minutes drive and i had to get out from my campus at 630am so i wont be caught in the traffic jam around the school area...so i will be an early bird for quite sometimes here..haha..usual lar...

My "new" car

Registered =)

here are some photos of the school surrounding...plus, though we are officially on for the next week, but our principal, Mdm Junaidi bte Santano decided to involve us in the National Level Kitchen Garden Competition which will be on nx Monday..haha..she said as extra points for our involvement in Ko-kurikulum..oh well, we gladly accepted it..and i had been going to school on Saturday and eventually Sunday too for the preparation and rehearsal for the competition....these are some pictures i took during the rehearsal...we really enjoyed it and the interaction among the teachers and students are really close...is really nice to see that...haha...is just my fourth day in the school..i hope i can gain more experience from the management and the activities of the school, not forgetting my teaching too...i will do my best!! till then, will keep u guys update to what i will be doing in school...take care everyone..god bless.=)

*cheers*=)

Junior Science lab ( where i will be teaching..soon!)

students' seating in Science Lab

a mini pond just outside the office

The school's Gallery of frames..full of trophies

at the entrance of the office block

Teachers' Meeting (on my first day)

Hanani & me

Izzah & me

The students' classrooms

The Herbal Garden
gynamsium
One of the students' hostel_TUN TEJA

School Canteen

National Level Kitchen Garden Competition_Rehearsal
Date : 13 July 2008
Venue : Sek. Tun Fatimah

one of my student-in-charge washing the rice

preparing for the juice

handmade "kelonsong"

i learned to make it too!!=)

Rich Cucumber Juice..anyone?=p

Ikan Talapia Bakar..sizzling hot!!fresh from the school pond!~

student happily doing their parts

Kuih Talam Keledek & Kuih Talam Cendol

Vuallah...Ikan Talapia masak Gulai Lemak

Ulam dengan sambal belacan

Well, there were many more dishes but i only in time to shot a few of them..haha..a well-spent morning to said..till then, more posts on my teaching life!~ja ne!~

5 comments:

weiwei said...

Ida, tat little pond in tat sch reminded me of KHS's little pond too..the one opposite our Junior Science Lab, which also attached to the Pejabat. ^^

Miss the old time..

!dA アイダ said...

haha..yea lor..that's wad i think too...actually the school reminds me alot of Kuching high & my form-6 school,St thom...the usual busy active school...haha..that's why i love school & that's why i want to become a teacher...haha...thanks dear, for ur sharing!~ yea! miss the good old times!!~

-sHeiLa- said...

i want to eat the food. making me hungry only.

PaeFadzil said...

hye ida!! nica la ur school... hee.. i'll show u my school later in this blog..!! hee..

Anonymous said...

Oh my teacher, haha. Glad to see that you are having your practical.