Sunday, August 24, 2008

My piece of warmth and comfort

i totally forgot my blanket!!my baby blanket!!gosh...so sad lar...though is only another one and half month or more to go before i finish my practical here and go back home, i miss my blanket!!!~i never left it wherever i go..this is the consequence of last minute packing....hhmmmpppff~+.+"

Johor had been really "cold" for the past few days...it had been rainning and drizzling...lastnite was extremely cold and i had to wear my jumper to bed...real cold....

school will start as usual tomorrow,so as i also, teaching starts as usual.well, only less than two months to go, must really work harder and at the same time, enjoy my teaching practise..Wee...=)

i miss my blanket...anyone coming to Johor??mind to bring it over for me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kesiannya, hopefully someone will bring it over to u oh... or are you thinking of asking ur family to mail it over? but maybe it's a great chance for u to learn to be less attached? Take care gal!

Anonymous said...

Da...do u know auntie Jennie? Yew Kim's friendly aunty. she's going to jb on the 5th if not mistaken...wan me ask her help u bring the blankie over? hugz!

!dA アイダ said...

less attached? that really makes me think...haha...thanks gal...

yiing sweetie, is ok lar..5th is a friday, i have school that day, not sure whether i can meet her to get my things or not, is ok lar. i think i can live two months without it..haha...but i do miss it..