Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feeling GOOD

5 days had passed, is a Saturday!~is my 11th week already...gosh, already start to miss my students and teachers...yea, 2 more weeks to go!~Guess what?! " Merdeka!!" haha..i had 2 observations in a day on Friday which one is by my lecturer (she came to the school without telling me earlier - a 'surprise' observation) and another one is by my mentor, Pn Norsidah. Both were my last observation for my full teaching practical; 3 observations by lecturer & 6 from mentor.

Hurray!!~the feeling is like "finals are over!" even though i do not have to sit for any final exam this semester...haha...really happy..The real happy thing is i got both positive feedbacks from them...Lecturer commented me as "a good mentor to stucents", "able to make teaching fun & enjoyable" and "able to motivate students"..=) no sense of "haolien-ness" here..just to share...and as for my mentor, she also gave comments like "teacher possessed high spirit and self confidence", "2-ways interactions between teacher and students" and "induction set is interesting".

It was a feeling of relief and haapiness and also contentment. It feels really great to see real comments about urself ( in my case, teaching), it does help to increase my self-esteem.wahaha...isn't it wonderful??i'm feeling glad and wonderful indeed!~

the day didn end just like that. One of the chemistry teachers, Pn Rohaiza invited us over to her open-house. I went over with Pn. Shida and her eldest son, Danish who is only 8 years old. She drove and we chat along the way.we reached Pn. Rohaiza's house in about 15 minutes. She welcomed us and served us spagetti & soto!!~hehe..in case some of u are not familiar with the name of food called soto, is where you eat the ketupat (sometimes bee hoon or mee) with the soup (chicken soup or beef soup) and you eat it with sambal kicap. remember? i made the sambal at Pn. Nor Azian's house. haha..

I didn managed to get any pictures. haha..but i did get some chocolate bars.=p Pn. Rohaiza's house is a corner semi-detached house but she bought the house next door so it became even bigger house. very nicely renovated and even got a mini waterfall just in front of her house compund.most of the school teachers were there.after the lunch, we thanked her and left.

Back to school, i dropped by Pn. Shida's house sort as to "raya" while waiting for Danish to take bath and get ready for religious class in the afternoon at 230p.m. As i wait, Danish gave me some old photo albums to look at.haha..so cute lah him, he even showed me his baby's photos and his brothers...there were also pictures of Pn. Shida when she's young. I enjoyed my time there!~=) haha....pictures do bring back alot of memories....

Finally, i went back to the staffroom where izzah and nani were waiting for me...hehe...for your information, izzah is back!!~ yea, back to school. She's doing well just still recovering from her wounds.haha..she was the "star" today because every teacher who passed by were concerned and asked about her condition. haha...we were joking that she should record the frequent questions asked and play it whenever she was asked...nah...just kidding, really!!~hehe...

Before we headed back to UTM, i went to collect my renewed road tax sticker from the owner of the car. On the way back to UTM, i dropped by SHELL to fill petrol for my car and treat all of us ice-cream!!~haha..the weather was so so so hot!!! it usually rain during the afternoon but not yesterday!!~HOT!~ haha..look how happy is izzah with the ice-cream...

Happy izzah with ice-cream..haha...

and NO..im not a 'mum'. izzah and nani kept teasing me like their mummy since their accident and i helped them in someway..please lah...not that old yet..haha...

That was almost how my friday went..when i reached room, im so sleepy because of the hot weather..so i took a shower and washed my hair. so refreshing!!~ haha..but that made me even sleepy 'cause im feeling so comfortable and xiang xiang...haha...nap like a baby~

2 more weeks!!~all i have to do now is to finish marking all my students' activity and experiment reports!!~ piles of them!!haha...enjoying it though...well well well, I just can't wait to go home!!~=p have a great weekend my friends!!~

photo i took on Wednesday when Pn. Shida treat me and En. Mizan for lunch at House of the Sundanese Food at City Square, JB..the food was mouth watering & simply delicious!!~

Pn. Shida & I

Roasted Chicken with Spices

Udang Sambal

Egg Taufu with Sambal

Soup of the day

Ikan panggang

Taufu Balls

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

idaaa!!!!!
you put up my photo in ur blog???
my pic dazen look cute though...huhu
but it's a compliment anyways...
haha...
thanx...
love ya!!!
it's a blessing to get to know you...
love having you as my new friend..
mwahx!!

HayatanHalis said...

Oh, I was so so so sick that day. Huhuhu.. Now, I was so so so sad...I am very very very hungry thinking all the food that all of ou enjoyed that day...:(

HayatanHalis said...

Haiya...How come my nick change to tahusumbat??Help!huhuhu..

-Miss C-lah-

!dA アイダ said...

hahaha....who is TahuSumbat??adui...change it to C-lah!~haha...yea lah, too bad Ms. C-lah didn join us that day..nvm lah..owez got the other day...haha...

love you both!~