Saturday, October 11, 2008

My 1st Nomination
&
my 10 Lucky stars~



Tammy-san, arigatou gozaimasu!tottemo hikkurishita(surprised) nee!~

haha..again thanks to Tammy who kindly nominated my blog as one her lucky stars!~ it was cool 'cause it's kinda first time for me..haha...so here goes, as Tammy mentioned in her blog, i have to pass this on by selecting 10 more nominations of blogs...well, that's not a difficult task at all 'cause i think i have more than enough blogs of my choice to be nominated..haha..here goes..

1. CalvinChong
My old and best pal, a trustworthy friend~
Keep up with your photo blogging!~your photos are amazing..just love your blog~
keep writing and remember "Nobody walks alone"!~


2. AngelaChang
Dear Angela, a sweet young lady with a heart of gold.
I like reading your blog.Keep blogging!~


3. SzeShyangKho
A cute future doctor, with a sense of humour...
most importantly, a real Kuching-kia (read his comics)!~


4. DodoTay
A future doctor, a young future doctor~
start reading his blog last year and still "clicking" it.


5. CassieChong
Once my schoolmate...my tuition classmate (ITS?)... a sweet girl who has bunnies as pet!!~
love reading about them. =)


6. HazelAnthony
She had a blog shared with her girls..i think that's real cool and sweet!!~
interesting life and beautiful smiles!!~miss yea sista!!~


7. AlexLim
A guy like his header says: "living life to its fullest"!~ an active scout member in school, a band major and now, a cool dude persuing his dream!!~All the best!~

8. PriscillaKho
A sweet and gentle girl..and she's fair!!~hehe...she blogs about her life, her family...
love reading them especially with all those nice layouts...stay sweet gal!~


9. SheilaTan
Love reading about her life in Aussie..so far, we have 2 things in common...our surname and i know her mum~hehe..she's my ITS teacher, Mrs. Tan.=)

10. ... ...
well, for my 10th lucky star, i guess i have to leave it blank for the moment..ever since i changed my blog layout, i lost many of my friend's blog link and im in the process of tracking them back...everyone is doing a great job in blogging, good enough to keep us update about their life, their thoughts or even get to know someone you never met...i think is real cool and i adore that..

Finally, to my lucky stars, it seems that you have to pass on the butterfly....
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

To all my friends, this is the era of BLOGGING!~ keep updating your blog and stay real!~thank you to those who read and credits to those who blog!~

Ganbarimasho!~Good day!!~=)

2 comments:

DodO^MontaGue- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DodO^MontaGue- said...

oh..thanks
i view your blog often also.
hehe.