Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just 22!~DOUBLE joy and happiness!!

Finally...the clock strikes 12 midnight!!~
Guess what i'm doing on the night before my BUrfday?!

Playing viwawa BIG 2.5 with tyng and han!~haha..

To all my friends who sent me gifts and b'dae messages through sms, mails, blogs, friendster, facebook, MSN...and by all other means!!~haha...(speaking about the power of communication and networking eh)...haha...
a BiG THANK YOU to all of you...
ありがとうございました!!


you all made me very very happy!~ even though i don't get to celebrate it with my family or close friends..but all these wishes and blessings are more than enough to fill my heart with gladness and warmth, im so touched and im really happy~

hereby, i would like to share with you all the cards my friends gave me cards..they are all so so so lovely!~Thanks buddies!!~


A Malay Version of B'dae card from my darling!~=.=".. haha...first time got a Malay b'dae card..
& Tyng's card!!.....
......still in the office~
haha...she planned to give me a surprise and thought i will check my mail box..but i didn get it on Thursday and when she told me on Friday, the office is closed and only open on Monday..haha...not bad~at least i still get a card on Monday!!muacks!!


From Kim Ching~ an air-mailed Boomerang!~ thanks pal!!and thanks for the song!~Andy's song really suit my day!

my birthday cake from ah ROCK!! delicious! the orange panda (just named it "rocky junior" 'cause it will keep rocking his head side to side when exposed to light~(remind me of my orange plant at home from kChing!~haha) & the card..with b'dae song somemore!~

A gift from Rizal!~ he even blogged about me just for my birthday!
Arigatou
Rizal-kun!

A SWEET card and a name -chain from SuiChen and Calvin~
& also a dinner treat on Friday!!~

My dearest Gayitri!!~haha... she hid it "somewhere in" her before she gave me~haha...

From my cute and most dearest mentor in STF... she put it in my bag without my knowledge... was really surprised to found a card in my bag...haha.. THANK you Pn. SHIDA!

Last but not leasr,
a card from my mUmmie!!~

and a little wish bottle...she gave me 6 wishes!!!~haha...
mummie, thank you so much! i love you too...too much!!

my 6 wishes from mummie!!

Well, that's all my cards for this year~ what now??too bad my coursemates are not around in campus, im not back home yet, my friends in Uni (mostly final year got busy) and my roomate went for church service today...hmmm.....practically, yea, im alone.haha...but is my BIRTHDAY!!!! i think im gonna find something to do and make myself happy~ haha...have a good day my friends!!!~take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
ck here
happy birthday ya

Shahrizal said...

haha. Happy birthday. Well, it is nothing, it's all thanks to all your help last time. OK, let's do our very best in the JLPT test. Oh ya, I have received the test voucher, how about you?

Anonymous said...

i like boomerang!! where does ur fren stay at? could u ask if can help me to buy one? the one really return boomerang but not decoration boomerang... i lost my boomerang before... =(

!dA アイダ said...

oh my gosh,i just checked out ur message here!!haha..he's in perth.he's still there.do u still wan it??i better ask u wen i see u in uni!!haha..sorry august!