Monday, October 27, 2008

Goodbye my dearest girls
&
till we meet again!!!

LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS...


1 Setia (2008)

1 Feminin (2008)

Finally, 3 months' teaching practise is over....an once-in-a-lifetime experience was over when my watch showed is time for me to end 1 Setia's Science lesson at 1040am on Friday, 24 Oct 2008.

It was so hard to say Goodbye to my girls. I know is hard for them too but still, i have to go.

Thank you for all the cards and gifts that i received from all of u. They are all so lovely and wonderful. but the best things are having you all as my students (my first badge!!!) and i hope my 3 months with you all can bring happiness and most of all, knowledge to you all about the way of studying and learning in a fun way.

To all my students, 1 Setia & 1 Feminin....
***************************************************************************
Thank you for everything!!!

Study Smart and help each other to improve and be the best that you all can be...

All the best for your coming finals and please do your very best!!!

I love you all and i will always pray for you all...Take care and smile always~ hugss...
***************************************************************************
Ms. Ida


Hugss and Kisses from
Cikgu !zzah, Ms. !da & Cikgu Nan!~


Sayounara!!!!

Last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO iLhAm!!!!
27-Oct-2008


May you always be blessed with good health and happiness...
God loves you..
I love you too...
Enjoy your day!!!!hugss!!!

2 comments:

The Lazy Painter said...

Ida, you are by far the most favorite teacher i ever saw. a favorite among your students, a favorite among your colleagues. its such a good thing to see how passion you are in teaching!!! all the best in future. continue to stay hot as a teacher. wooot!!

Silverin said...

Da! so interesting you can experience real teaching so soon. i still hv to wait for 2.5 yrs to enter a real sch. Happy to see u enjoy teaching life very much! lucky the students to have such wonderfully enthusiastic teacher like you! Happy holidays! =)