Sunday, October 05, 2008

A bag of LOVE

yesterday, vincent came back to UTM after spending his one week break at home.my mum managed to meet him up at the airport that morning and asked him to pass some things to me.

besides two baju Kebaya that my mum bought for me when she went to Sibu last month, she also gave me a birthday card that she made herself. I was surprised and delighted to receive a birthday card from my mother (kinda a first time eh)..it was emotional. inside the card are words of a mother to her dear daughter and birthday wishes for a daughter who is far from her side. I cannot hold my tears back as i flipped through my card. believe me, it has 5 pages.haha. she even put in my Kindy graduation photo.hahaa...(i guess she cannot wait to see me putting on my real Convo robe)my mum is so cute to make a card for me. Besides a card, there's an "angpow" for me too.haha.guess that will be a birthday angpow for me as im only be back to Kuching one week after my birthday..and also..a mini glass bottle with mini scrolls inside..i wonder what's written in it..well, i think i'll kept it until my birthday...miss mum...miss my home...

mummie's handmade card just for me...thank you mum!!

somemore surprises in the bag my mum gave me...haha...a cute 'orange' beetle!~well, is not a real insect, rather is a pencil sharpener!~haha.this is not the first pencil sharpener my mum gave me though..i think i had three before this and all of them were orange in colour but came with different shapes.=p

isn't it kawaii??haha...
not only card, stationary and clothes...my mum sent me back my blankie!~gosh i miss my blanket. it was from my grandma..yes, my dearest beloved grandma...the last holiday was the last time she sew the torn parts for my blanket she made for me when i was born...dear god, i really missed her so so so much....You guys know wad? when i watched MoneyNotEnough2, i was crying like crazy...the grandma in the movie has similar features of my grandma..and the scene where she was lying on her bed in the hospital...walau, i cannot help myself...my mum and sis were right about me after they watched that movie, they cried too but they bet i will cry even more than them...=.="...frankly, they know me quite well though..i did cried alot....haha...not to making this post a sad one, just wanna share some thoughts..i always tell my grandma "麻麻,家有一老,如有一宝!你是我们家的宝!~"now, grandma had gone in peace, is like missing a piece of something in my heart...i really miss every moment she had with us..i really don't know what to say when she left us...i really miss her...just as much as i miss my grandpa.

my blankie!!!~you're back!hugss!see the blue patches? grandma sew that for me...

Ooops..i got emo....

back to my bag from mum..well, not forgetting my tummy, mum bought me kolo mee for my lunch..specially delivered by vincent...oh, it tasted just the same..delicious!~hehe..what a special lunch after all the days of eating out....

yumyum Kolo mee from Sekama

oh well, that's almost everything i got form my mum...thank you mummie!!~ it really made my day!!~i love you so much and i cannot wait to go home and hug u!!~i'll see you very soon!~muackks!!=)

Is Sunday!~tomorrow school starts as usual!~yeah yeah,im going back to school to teach for another three more weeks....the three weeks leave me with my last observation from both my mentor and supervisor...i'll do my best for my last strive!~pray for my my dear friends...hehe...thanks for the prayers first!!~

ahh..not forgetting october babies....
誕生日
おめでとう
ございます

to my dear friends,
Tommy
caught in action!!~hahaha...
and
Teh C Peng (a.k.a Tay Zhi Kwong)!!!
got this pic from his friendster since i cannot find his pic in my laptop..wahaha..
he never change =.='..still so 'teh'...haha...

hehe...long time since i last met u guys!~hope to see you guys very soon in Kuching..all the best and take care always!hugs!~be good boys har!=p haha...

No comments: