Saturday, November 24, 2007

Exhausted

my eyes turned red and my cheeks are blushing...i feel the heat..guess im really tired after all the packing,moving,carrying...gosh!hate the college rules!

luckily jess is around to help me..or else..i cannot imagine moving all the bags and boxes by myself!!thanks jessica!!=)

tomorrow is Sunday...i guess 90% of the students from my college already went home..the cafe is closed for the holiday..my apartment is cleared..Kolej Perdana suddenly became like a dead city..hardly see anyone around...so here i am..staying wif jessica in her double room...really reminds me of my 1st year staying with my ex-roomate,mei wah...hehe..lovely girl..guess she must be enjoying her stay back home in ipoh..suddenly miss her..

i still got assignment to complete..physics...and japanese to revise!!~must focus!focus!nx sunday will be my test day!!wish me all the best guys!hehe..

tonite is a cooling,can feel the breeze but no stars..the sky is so plain dark..with my tired body,guess ill be having a good and sound sleep...sleep tight!sweet dreams~ZZzzzz....

No comments: