Tuesday, November 27, 2007


UTM--->KL--->KUCHING~HOME~!!!

Today is Tuesday.i still have 2 sessions of Japanese class todae.will be leavin UTM to KL tonight.Jessica and many of my frens from Kolej are going to Sabah todae.they too will be leaving lata.that leaves me alone in Kolej.wahaha.will be taking bus alone too...ehem!~well..is not my first time taking bus to KL alone,so i guess that wont be a problem.however,i do wish someone would have accompany me,haha.at least i wont be so boring in the bus!!hhmmff*=p

is my final week in the WEST!!haha..at least for this year..Im having tis discomfort in my right eye..hmm..i dunnoe wad issit nar..mayb i still drink enough water..(but i drank alot alot d!!)hope the discomfort will disappear soon..

KL..will reach around 1130pm(i hope!) however,luckily i dun haf to go Pudu.ah huat will pick me up near Serdang area.at least i dun haf to wait at Pudu.haha.well,gonna get ready for Japanese class.My JLPT4 is this Sunday!!!wahh...will do my best nar~a bit nervous about it..haha..will take it cool..the test will be held in UPM,KL..hehe..never been to UPM,this will be a nice opportunity to visit UPM..till then,hAPPie hOLidAys everyoNe!!!!!

HoMe!!see u this SundAy!!

cheers!~=)

No comments: