Tuesday, November 06, 2007


~Rainy days~

Finally,here i am, sitting in front of a desktop that allows me to online~ hmpff* im in my uni biggest computer lab (C.I.C.T.),just finished my 2nd paper (islam & isu-isu semasa)!~hehe..came out 15 minutes earlier since i had finished answering all th 80 MCQ~such a relief!~finally i can get all the facts out of my mind and start focusing on the other four subjects...tis is study life...we study and we exam...after exam we study again...it had been like tat since we step into school,well,for those who is working now,sure they will say "study life is the most enjoyable moment of life!!~once you start working,no more enjoy lor~so enjoy while you can!!~" really?.haha...however i think study and work,both have good and bad...which is which, i still dunnoe..so since im still studying..so..studying enjoys me!~haha...

my next paper is Bilogical Control which is on 16/11/2007 followed by Multimedia Software Design on 17/11/2007...aarrrr...10 more days before the 2 papers...thats mean 10 more days fer me to do revision..haha..guess there is ample of time if i really make full use of it...sure ill make full use of it since im staying in hostel and going nowhere...=.="..all i do in room is study and watch anime or cartoons..haha...(my favourite past time)..everyday almost the same...slept early and wake up early...life is really boring sometimes..how i wish i have wings and fly high up into the sky and feel so free and go wherever i want and fell the wind and....!!~~ahems*!~ (back to reality..that's not going to happen) wel,is nice to imagine things like tat sometimes...haha...blek!=p

Cold...is the word that is going around my mind all these days..is windy and rainy days in johor...it makes the days so gloomy and blue...but there is always rainbow after rain..is like telling me after exam, u wil have holidays..so cheer up!!~ do your best and great time awaits you!!! yea!! is true...im looking forward to finish my exam including my JLPT4 in kl and go home...i got so many plannings to carry out...haha...thinking of renovating my room, get a new colour for it...buddies' camping/gathering...haha...wonder who's the OC this time....oh yea!~i plan to organise 2nd 2003 Highians' Dinner!! anyone have any idea or suggestions??hehe...well..it excites me just thinking of all the things i can do after exam when i go home..yea..HOME~my favourite word...hehe...home sweet home!~

wow..happy thoughts make happy people...hehe...so happy to think of these...cannot wait to finish exam..so..HAI! GANBARIMASU!!~ must work harder and strive for the best!!! for all my friends having exam, relax yourself when u are stressed out...find your happy thoughts!!~list them out or shout them out...haha..believe me,it does give u a boost of energy!! after that,continue your hardwork and you will earn your fruits..hehe...all the best!~jia you!~

God bless~

No comments: