Thursday, November 22, 2007

HuRray!~Holidaes!
(haha...but of course,retirement still seems very very far from me...haha...)


well,thr goes my 3rd semester!~hehe..after the final checking of my SPP2006-Fundamental of Pedagogy paper,i walked out the examination hall with a smile.."finally..."it was such a relief to finish all my papers.i did my best and i hope that everything will be worthy.Hurray!! Holidays!!

Janice came to Johor.i went to meet her and brought her around UTM with a bike.haha.is her 1st time riding on a bike with me.i gave her a tour of my uni campus.after that,we went to have dinner in Taman U and she spent the night here at my apartment.i was so happy to meet a old friend of mine here.we chit chat and had a great time~=)

it is almost 530am here and i woke up around 430am.haha.it was so early!!~but i couldnt continue to sleep...haha..so here i am,sitting in front of my laptop,updating my blog..

is Thursday today..will be bringing Janice and her friends from UM to JB today..gonna b a "one-day tour guide"..haha...it had been quite sometimes since i last went to JB.It was a busy semester and im glad is over now so i get to recharge myself with all these holiday mood~happy~

to all my buddies in Swinburne who are having their finals now,all the best!!~ do your best and c u guys very soon!!

take care!~cheers*=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good...reli hope u r here with me now....unlimited words needed to share with u ..

!dA アイダ said...

im going home soon..i will c u very soon har...hang in thr!!haha...all da best fer ur finals!!~hugss!!~=)