Monday, March 17, 2008

A Blessed ME
My day was well spent. I am very happy today. It was a usual Monday as my class started at 8am and surposed to end at 4pm with only one hour break at 1pm. But today, english lecture was cancelled. so i was free since 1pm. one of my hometown senior asked me out for lunch, seeing nothing was in my way, i gladly agreed. we went to Tebrau jusco where we had chicken rice for lunch and i wanted to visit the biggest bookstore in JB!! (i guess..) - HARRIS. i spent my whole afternoon there and i found these great books.
...short stories about schools, teacher-students, motivational short stories and also love-myself stories for teachers to motivate students...

GUESS WHAT!!i got this for RM 18.90 only!!!! i was so delighted!~JAPAN, awaits me..haha...

Wow..i was really happy lar..


what can i say..is like recharging myself and doing something i like after weeks of rushing assignments and tests and staying in my room!!! i was so relieved as i scroll through the piles of book on the bookshelves....looking at books and magazine of different categories...it was great....and guess what..i even managed to get han's birthday present!! hehe...i was wanting to come to Tebrau jusco but find no time...so i thought mayb before the semester ends ill come to buy han's favourite...Wh store's boxers!!! haha..it is the only branch i know...i was searching for it in KL but never found...so i guess is only here to be found.=p




So tis is it! nicely packed and ready to be sent back to Kuching by POSLAJU...wakaka...im so excited and i hope he will be very very happy when he gets it...An early birthday present..just from me...=)

I believe God answered my prayer in this way..he makes me really happy and felt so blessed...God's love filled my heart...as we prepared ourselves for this holy week, let us always give thanks to HIM and pray hard...God is always with us...Thanks be to GOD! I love you, dear Lord....God bless everyone and the world...

*CheErs!*

No comments: