Friday, March 07, 2008

Ohayou Gozaimasu, Sensei!~

i got my result for the school that im going to do my teaching practise...guess which school i got? of course not schools in Kuching..thr's a bit disappointment when i know that i cannot go back to teach in Kuching...but well..is still ok..at least i get the chance to experience teaching in Semenanjung...back to your guess..no idea? check this out..
J29-SMK St. Joseph, Johor Bahru

i didnot get my first choice. this is my third choice.somehow i gladly accepted it.i was wondering whether it is same as St. Joseph, Kuching??it also reminds me of St. Thomas, Kuching....the atmosphere of the school...haha..too many thoughts start filling in my mind..well...is a boy school..yape,should be challenging but im excited to face the challenges..wish me luck!~but i will definitely do my best! Teaching practise will start in July...i must make full use of my time to prepare for it..cannot wait till the days! im sure it will be a wonderful experience..


God bless the school...God bless me~cheers!(",)/

4 comments:

DodO^MontaGue- said...

hello,
just drop by to say HI.

JoLuvJpN said...

wah ST.JOSEPH!!so familiar the name!so fast u got ur LM posting???!

!dA アイダ said...

hye hui woon!! so nice to hear from you...hehe...yea..ill be doing my practical nx semester!~ but after refinement, i got STF!~so bye bye to St. Joe..=p keep in touch!~

Unknown said...

ur studying to be teacher? eheh... dono u remember me or not... how come cannot go back to kuching to teach?