Saturday, March 15, 2008

DizZy MushRoom



i was diagnosed to have minor "food poisoning" this morning when i went to my Uni's Clinic to get some medicine for my dizziness since yesterday afternoon!! Yesterday after my Japanese class, just before i stand up to leave the room, i felt a sudden strange dizziness....i didn give in much thoughts and even went out to fill petrol for my bike....lucky for me to reach room safely!!thank God...when i reached my room, i was feeling awkward as i constantly cannot keep myself in balance and the world is like "unstable" to me...after a few attempts of almost fell off my feet, i went to bed at 10pm lastnite...argghh....i was suspecting the mushrooms and vege that i took for lunch yesterday..without any doubt, im right!


so guys..please take care of what you eat...especially food that you eat outside...some of the causes may not be the food..like in my case,i had tried the mushroom several times and this is the first time i have experienced this effect...it mayb the cooking ingredients of the chef or the fertillizer used by the supplier...i dont know..but the only thing i know is that...i will not be eating mushroom for a very long time!!


ja!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god... ida, please take a good care of yourself... minum air kelapa.. bak kata en. muslim... i'm sorry that i just know about it n i didn't do anything.. just.. take care, OK?

!dA アイダ said...

oh thanks pae dear..im fine now despite there still a bit dizziness in me..wahaha..but im cool..no worries yea~thanks..will take k...