Tuesday, March 11, 2008

J33- SEKOLAH TUN FATIMAH


A Twist of fate

I was on my way to class that day when me and gayitri met En. Ali who is the coordinator for our teaching practise next semester..i was told that he refined the placement and decided to put me to STF which was also my first choice. i was stunned. seriously, i was speechless because i thought there was no chance for me to get that school and i was so ready to go to St Joseph, JB. Haha. However, the news from En. Ali did somehow make my day.=)

Pn. Khadijawati was the first one in my mind that i want to share this good news with her. just reached her lasnite and she was really happy that i got that school too...hehe...guess somehow God arranged a surprise for me..hmm...from what i know, STF is a well-known boarding school in JB..i heard that the girls there are smart..the school has been well-maintained and with high reputation throughout Johor and Malaysia! Phew!~ this means i must work extra extra hard and make full use of my time in STF...i pray that God will guide me through it and i will do my best!!

And guess what, i was surfing through the net looking for some information on the school..eventually there is a official website of the school! wow..very cool..im impressed~

this is the school logo that i found from the school website...well, guess i have a lot to catch up and must polish up my teaching skills so that i wont let my dear parents, teachers, lecturers and myself down! will do my best!!

Ja!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Congrats! ;)

!dA アイダ said...

thanks my dear pae!=p