Saturday, March 15, 2008

A SWEET taste of HOME


I was reading through the emails that my friends forwarded to me when i came across this one...all about ice cream..yumyum...cant resist it...and the most important thing...

it reminds me of home...

i grew up with ice cream..believe or not, i even wonder my name "I"da also related to "I"ce cream...haha...since young, my school parties, my tuition parties or my birthday parties...ice cream will always be in the menu...my family owns a mini ice cream factory...my dad will make our own Majestic-recipe ice cream...the ice cream that we produce normally goes to the shoplets or koperasi in the kampung area...thats why you wont find my dad's ice cream in the city (unless you come my house..haha)

my dad drives his ice cream lorry and spend the day driving for hours to reach the kampung areas to distribute his ice cream and sell to the shopkeepers there..i had experienced some of the trip with him and it was really interesting and i have special feelings for all of it..i got the chance to see how people live in the kampung, how my dad interact with them, the things and surroundings that you wont be able to experience in the city..i will always climb to the back of the lorry and my dad will tell me the type or the quatity of the ice cream to take and pass to him...that's the best father-daughter interaction i have...haha...however, my dad dont really want me to follow as he dont want me to get tired because he know it always does....so he rather keep me staying in the office doing the paperworks...=.="...sometimes, just sometimes, how i wish im my dad's boy so i can share his work and go along with him...haha..what a thought..but anyway, im proud to be my dad's girl and i always will be....

home...i miss you so much....one and a half months to go...i cannot wait...


papa and mamie...i miss you both so much..take care always and ill be home soon to be in your arms...love you both!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. nice story.. isk..isk.. makes me want to cry.. mak.. abah..