Saturday, August 02, 2008

B.E.A.U.tiful dAy

I woke up to a B.E.A.U.tiful Saturday morning.

My roomate went for a 2 days 1 night trip with her church members to Kukup, so i was room-aloned lastnite. but everything's fine. in fact, i was feeling very relax after a whole week of teaching and usual lesson-plans planning, i was enjoying my friday night with a good bath and reading articles in Reader's Digest.haha...spending a friday nite of my uni life on my bed with a book...hmmm...it sounds lame but hye, is my life here..peaceful and wonderful...plus, my bruises are yet to recover...so i better just get enough rest and don't try to move so much..is getting better though....but the bruises are UGLY~ gosh....=.="

some of you might had noticed..i changed my title image...hehe..this is a new one which i worked on it this morning...so from this...



to this...



and to this...



and finally..VuALLaLa...




haha...i might have to work on it for a lil bit...but so far, i think this is cool..just alright i guess...=)

I called up meiwah and asked her to accompany me to JB city to service my car...the car was making loud sounds from the back and the absorbers were loose...whenever i go over a bump, it will make funny sound too..so i took it back to the company and told Ms Ching (the person-in-charge) about it...so left them the car and both of us went to Holiday Plaza for our lunch~ we were so hungry!!! haha....

we decided to have our lunch at Wong Kok Restaurant which we saw when we were passing by Holiday Plaza...the weather was so hot in JB these few days!!!~ really giving me headaches...so we wanted to have our lunch in the restaurant which we thought is air-conditioned!~ but it turned out...yea, u guessed it right!~ no air-con was working....my gosh, it was so hot and stuffy inside...but what to do, we still want to eat~haha...

so there we are, sitting in a "oven", eating our lunch (i cant really use the word enjoy 'cause i was sweating~ though the food was nice and my Horlick drink comes with a super big cup!!haha..) i didn bring along my camera...so no pics available, just imagine...haha...

After lunch, we left as fast as we can to get into the Plaza so it not that suffering....it was cooler inside the building...we spent an hour walking around just to wait for my car...however, after that, we headed back to the company (which is located just few blocks away from the plaza) and hope that they had done with the servicing of my car.....

end up, we waited and waited....we waited for almost another 1 hour!!! the weather was killing us...haha..me and meiwah started to feel sleepy and drowzy due to the hot atmosphere....Ms ching is a nice lady...she was trying her best to contact her husband and check on my car...but they still need time as her husband, Mr Lim decided to service the entire car for me including changing the engine oil, changed the brake disc, the absorbers and the bearing (i guess)...is cool for me 'cause they showed their well service to the customer...so now my car "sounds" brand new...haha...no more loud noise hurting my ears and i can drive smoothly and comfortably..=)

another week had past and tomorrow is Sunday..I will be going to CIC (a catholic church in JB city) with one of my teacher from my school, Mdm Soh. She is such a nice lady and she reminds me of my Form 6 Biology teacher, Pn. Mary...hehe...Mdm. Soh also teach Biology and is one of the teacher of Excellence...she offered to bring me to the church and attend the morning mass...i gladly agreed and looking forward to it!~ i will meet her at school tomorrow morning and go by her car...so nice of her...so at least for tomorrow, i can attend a mass in a church...i cannot wait!=)

Next week will be the 4th week of my teaching practise and i had been back here for 5 weeks...how time flies!!~my school will be having their August Test next week, so i wont need to prepare lesson plans for a week...hehe.... but....there's always a 'but'...haha...i got to mark test papers!!~ i thought that was cool...feeling more like a real teacher...haha....i cant wait...i hope my girls will do their best and perform in this test...i wish them ALL the BEST!!

one of my dearest teacher once told me, " A teacher's prayer is one of the most POWERFUL prayer" and i believed that! hehe...Im looking forward to the weeks to come..and guessed what i am also looking forward to?..... school holidays!!!

yeah!!~school holidays start August 16th and i will be on my way HOME!!! i miss everyone and i miss home...hehe..i feel excited and happy just to think of going home soon...well, that will be two more weeks...so for the time being, i still need to concentrate on my teaching practise...hehe...stay focus!~I'll do my BEST!~

See you soon HOME!!~ i miss you...

everyone, have a lovely weekend~ take care and God bless..

No comments: