Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Passion for RED


Here I am, sitting in front of my lappy with two piles of testpapers to be marked. hehe..I just managed to finish marking for one of my class (28 girls) and calculated their marks for their paper 2 which contains 5 structured questions. One more class to go, 30 girls. The girls sat for their Science Form 1 yesterday. I got the marking scheme only today so after that i started straight away during school hour.=)

i want to share a student's answer with you guys...i think is the "answer of the year"! haha...the question sounds "How do you want to test the presence of oxygen in the air?"

guess what this student answered?

"I will use myself for this experiment. If oxygen is present, i will survive. If oxygen is not present, I will die"

=.=" i cannot stop laughing when i read it. im not laughing at her answer though, dont get me wrong, but her creativity and imagination are awesome!!~ haha...so cute..too bad there's no marks for creativity of answer..or else sure she will get a perfect score!~haha...aint her answer adorable? my teacher was saying that she will give the student two glass jars and ask her to test the presence of oxygen and let's see what will happen...haha...gosh!~guess this student must be sleeping due to "inadequate supply of oxygen" in class...haha...really made my day!!~


Look at my new red pen which i bought along with the blue one on Monday..haha..just imagine..i think i can finish a red pen in 4 days..not only testpapers to mark, but also science experiment reports and files to check. but i got to say this and im saying out loud, im really enjoying!!~the feeling of fulfillment keeps rushing into me...when i looked at the students' answers and their work, i mark with my heart...haha...gosh..im not yet a teacher lar!!~ but just that feeling...maybe everything is still new and fresh to me, that's maybe the reason which keeps me energetic in doing all the work but i really hope this feeling will stay with me and wont fade away!!~i like the feeling...hehe...im really happy that i choose to become a teacher...and i will work hard for it!~same goes to everyone...never let yourself down..must be dare to dream and take up the challenges..go for it!! experience your dream and work hard....you may find what you really want and the real you deep inside~=p

have a lovely nite friends! i gotta continue with my testpapers!~good nite!!~=)

2 comments:

bumble bee said...

wah IDA... I so want u to be my teacher now and mark my testpapers... huhuhuhuhu cool look and congrates to ur sis... hehehe so when's ur turn Ida dear?? hehehe. dont forget invite me owh... :P

!dA アイダ said...

haha..steffi dear...not so fast lor~but if is my turn, i wont forget u..wahaha....hows everything over there??sure u re enjoying!do keep in touch and all the best!!muackss!!