Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brayman & Ursula


~*~Happy Engagement!!~*~
Congratulations!!


The engagement was announced on 10th August 2008 (Sunday). I went back to Kuching without telling my sis and gave her a big surprise!!~haha..i was so happy to see her and she was shocked to see me standing outside her room when she opened the door..haha...i hugged her and almost cried...i missed everyone so much...many things had happened but i thanked God for everything...He who blessed my family...

The engagement party was held at Hilton poolside. It was decorated with lovely purple and white ribbons..fresh white roses and a music band singing lovely oldies songs...it was a simple yet meaningful ceremony...Father Albert was invited to conduct the ceremony and blessed the couples...everything was so lovely...

I know that pictures speak the best but for now, i yet to get the pictures during the party..hehe..there were professional photographers taking the sweet moments and also cameraman...will post pictures later when i got them...

It was a different experience for me to see my younger sister engaged. I cannot stop smiling when they exchanged their rings...tears were filling my eyes.. i was even more emotional when Brayman suddenly kneeled and proposed to my sis!!!!! gosh!!it was so sudden and my tears cannot stop streaming down my cheeks!!It was like a fairy tale story..haha..of course my sis was so shocked (again!) and touched ..who wont be?? she said "yes" and eyes filled with tears of joys...Im so so happy for my sister and Brayman..my "future" brother-in-law!!!haha...i got a brother!!~thats really cool... I prayed that God will bless them and showered them with happiness in their life...May they always have faith and held on to each other to face everything that is coming to challenge them..As a sister, i felt really blessed with my sisters and family..thanks to mamie & papa too...haha..without them, i will never have the opportunity to feel the joy of having sisters in my life!!!~=)

so now, im back to Johor for my teaching practise...but will be back Kuching on Saturday!!!!haha..been catching plane twice in a week..well well, im really glad that i made it to my sis's engagement ceremony..how could i missed it??!!!~is my sister's engagement for heaven's sake!!!~hehe...for now,continue with my teaching in Sekolah Tun Fatimah and after Friday is bye bye Johor for a week and hello HOME!!~ miss home...=)

1 comment:

The Lazy Painter said...

hey, its so gorgeous. Congratulations!