Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The LAST LECTURE
by RANDY PAUSCH
Professor, Carnegie Mellon
with Jeffrey Zaslow


finally i bought this book!~ it cost me RM34.90 (got it from MPH) and i think is worth it!!~*happy* well, i haven't start reading it but im looking forward to...to my friends, i highly recommend this book and i hope you all will like it and be inspired and motivated.is my pleasure to share.

Happy reading!~=) *cheers*

"We cannot change the cards
we are dealt, just how
we play the hand."

-Randy Pausch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

K9 said...

Hi,

wow..i did not know there's such a book..His last lecture really motivate me alot..

After your read, give some comment yahh!!Hope it's interesting that I will buy.

Anonymous said...

Ida, I bought this book too at MPH Jusco Taman Universiti. I'm on page 107 now. Hehe.

I also bought Tuesdays With Morrie. Planning to get The Five People You Meet in Heaven, need to save some money.

!dA アイダ said...

daniel, how much is The five people you Meet in Heaven?? i heard about that book..hehe...if the price is reasonable, i would like to buy it too...

!dA アイダ said...

hi knight!~
wad do u mean? do u mean u attend his last lecture??????gosh..if is true, that's unbelievably amazing!!