Sunday, August 22, 2010

GREETINGS from JAPAN!

Today is August 22nd,2010. It is summer in Japan.

Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, decided on my blog's new background and did a bit of changes to it. I do miss my old template but i kinda like did it too fast and forgot to save the old template's CSS.haha.well, there goes my old template. Sayounara~

Looking back, how i miss blogging. I used to write about my University life and the thoughts that run through my mind. It's always nice to read about wad was written and remembers the feeling of the particular moments. Then, it was slowly left without updates. Poor thing. Therefore, hereby i give it a new look and as time goes by, i hope i will be writing more about my journey from here, the beautiful things i see, the wonderful people i met and generally about the things i want to share.

I was in Japan since July 28th,2010. After a long 7 hours flight, i was able to set my foot for the first time in a foreign land that gives me the feeling of 'so close yet so far'. Being here is like a dream came true. I had been telling myself that i would want to come to Japan one day. That one day eventually came when i was told by Sensei that i will be going for this Japanese Language Program in Osaka.

How time flies.from the moment i was informed, getting ready with all the necessary registration and visa application, here i am, already completing more than half of the program.This is my fourth week and there will be another two weeks to go.GANBATTE ne! is all im telling myself all the time. Seeing others being so good at Japanese Language just makes me want to become better. Time & determination is all it takes to reach there^^Go for it!

Again,not just wanting to become better, i want to become stronger. Stronger mind and stronger faith, tats all i need now.To be clear about what I want to be and what is important in life.Though it has been a rough road ever since dad made his own decision and left us to continue our life by ourselves, I just know God is watching over me and time will tell everything.

1 more month to go for my graduation!Im feeling extremely excited!Will be able to meet my dear coursemates and friends again. To be able to share the happiness and the joy of achievements and to be able to step onto a new journey upon completing one which was filled with so much memories, I know it will be so beautiful~definitely, anticipating^^

Is going to be Monday again. Another exciting week in Japan. I will be going to Tokyo by Shinkasen again but this time not to explore Tokyo but to visit our Partner University which is Tsukuba University. I always hear the story of campus life in Tsukuba Uni from Sensei, finally i got the chance to see it for myself. How wonderful! I will treasure every moment. In addtion, i will be meeting Yamashita, Asuka, Mamiko & Tanaka again! It is amazing how things work. For that moment, total strangers become friends. As fate steps in, now we will be seeing each other and share the common piece of of life.Life is wonderful~



I pray for a beautiful week to come~Let's make everyday our best day to live!

Till then, will be writing again.
皆さん、一緒に頑張りますね!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

i wish i can have this course in japan too...

enjoy~~~ (^_^)

!dA アイダ said...

thanks dear.my best wishes to u too!ganbarimashou ne^^