Thursday, August 26, 2010

Greetings from Tsukuba, Ibaraki

I am here.

A view in 筑波大学(Tsukuba University), JAPAN

おはようございます!

Here I am, writing from my room, in Tsukuba University, with a yukata on me^^just had a delicious sandwich and orange juice for breakfast. i woke up around 6 as usual.still waking up tat time as in Japan, summer time has shorter nights.so the day gets bright very early and my biological clock cant stop waking me up!haha.well,waking up to a beautiful morning is a blessing. i love that feeling!~

will be leaving Tsukuba and heading back to Osaka today. Another 5 hours on traveling and by Shinkansen from ShinTokyo Station to ShinOsaka station and back to Kansai Centre. Will be friday soon and that leaves only 2 more weeks in Japan. Time flies!!! but there's always an end before every new beginning.

After being back from Japan, is going to be a new stage of life for me. I hope il be call for interview soon.but by the time im back,il be busy with my convocation ceremony too. how excited to be able to finally able to say, "mummy, i've graduated!!! thank you and I love u!!!"haha.i know she will be really happy. again, this is another achievement in my life that i want to share with all those whom I love very much. Though some things in life is going to be different now, but i know there will always be a better tomorrow that we can look forward to!!!

Hope, is the best gift that one can give to oneself and happiness will definitely come knocking on our door one day!!!

Smile, 'cuz life can always be beautiful with a contented heart~

じゃあ…またね~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trials of living are a trip
and the best things in life are never picked, may come with happenstance. The best in life is to forge ahead.Take it your way with grace and chance.

There will always be a better tomorrow, may your days fill with happiness.God bless! His light will shine your way.

Ganbatte!

!dA アイダ said...

thank you dear anonymous.

those are beautiful words.i always have hope in a better tomorrow.may your days be blessed with His light and happiness too.

hai,ganbarimashou ne.

ida