Monday, August 23, 2010

Partner University Visit

Finally, I'm going to visit the one university in Japan that i heard so much about it during the days learning Japanese with Kumar Sensei. With Thomas from France and Eva from Solvenia, we will be taking the Shinkansen at 10:47 a.m. tomorrow at the Shinosaka Train Station.

It is amazing how Japanese are so precise with the time. Take for example, in my schedule that i received from the University for our arrival, we are expected to reach at 14:37p.m. where there will be 3 students expecting our arrival. Talking about the time and talking about being on time, Japanese are not just saying it but definitely doing it as well. I think this is something that is worth to follow that makes u not only leaving a good impression for people but also training your time management and discipline yourself^^

No photos to share yet. but i reckon there will be lots after my visit. For now, i saw some Himawari on my way back from the supermart. I love these flowers. too bad hardly see them growing in Malaysia. If i can,il plant them myself one day and i will want a whole garden of them^^it always remind me of the sun which makes me feel warm and strong.


that's wad i will always be^^またね!

No comments: