Wednesday, April 23, 2008

...€L€ctRoNics!doNe!...

finally...i really mean "finally"...i m over with my electronics paper!! haha..i was so so happie..=) (a big grin on my face) after all my hardwork and determination (aiseh...im so proud to say that..haha...)after spending more than half of my day doing my revision at the library for the past few days....after..blablabla..=p i managed to answer most of the questions...wahaha..of course no doubts there were some questions that are "huh?! what's this??" & "oh..i know this!!i know this!! what is it ard???"... but i thanked God that with his blessings & guidance, i was able to complete the paper with a smile on my face...i also wanna say thankyou to my friends who helped me along my revision..hehe..cheebeng-san & alvin-san, arigatou nee!!!*wWOWw*!nice!

yeaps! 3 down! 5 to go!26/4, 28/4, 2/5 & 3/5( 2 papers on my last day!!) and is bye-bye UTM for my semester holidays and ELO kuching!!im so so excited to go home...just by thinking the look of my mum's face...how much i miss her....my papa!!hehe....im a bit sad that im gonna miss his b'dae tis year again=.="..summore having a paper that day(26/4)!(still remember last year his b'dae i was at the library...i think i wrote about that in my old friendster blog)..what to do..im here....but im glad i can go home and celebrate my mum's b'dae in JUNE!! wakaka...oreo cheesecake here i come..yum yum....muacks!home...no forgetting my darlyn...haha...darlyn,im back next saturday!!see u very soon!=p


well well..i still haven't solve my taskbar problem..=.="....but thanks to vkiat for his effort...& hao( he do nth but left a comment)hahaha...anyway..i still hope i can get it solve!


my orange smiley softball i bought here...isnt he cute!!( dun doubt..i placed it among my oranges..haha)


hmmm..beautiful morning...birds chipping outside my balcony(seriously!not making it up) & the morning breeze...mmm..ii desu nee~i hope the weather will stay fine today..the weather yesterday spoiled my game for tennis...today if no rain, ill have a game or two...it feels really good to sweat!everyday books books books.....no!!must get away from my books sometimes..=p

love this morning!hugs! have a lovely day everyone...no matter what life challenge u today, take a deep breath and smile...Keep your head up and you will see God shines on you..He blesses u!take care..*cheers*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

!dA アイダ said...

elo there computadores...thanks fer your compliments..is really sweet of you...=) i visited your blog...ermm..may i ask smth? how cum it doesnt look like the usual blog??i "read" your post on DimensionE520 Dell...but somehow i cnot understand since it is written in "da Dell, é um desktop de bom desempenho."...hehe..whr are you from? brasil? cool..anyway, do keep in touch and nice to know you!take care.=)

Calvin's said...

Heys...well, its really good to have you back in Kuching soon.!hahaz..glad for you too that ur hardwork did pay off..perhaps we should plan for a trip before u go back to utm and before i leave then!..hahaz..a Warm welcome back to kCH!