Thursday, April 03, 2008

Malam Puncak Perdana IV
...Funky Nite...

Date : 30 Marach 2008
Venue : Sultan Iskandar Hall

This was surposed to be before DeanList Ceremony..but the photos came in late...so here they are...haha..what a night! Im glad that everything went well and the efforts of the committee were worthy..but just one thing..they forgot about the MCs who didnot even have the chance to eat or given a sip of water after rushing for rehearsal since 2pm!! hmmff* reached my room around 130am and had a cup of hot milk as my 'dinner'..haha..wad to say...but im glad everything turned out successfully! thumbs up for the performers and the committee!! job well done!

One shot on the stage =)
Me again =P

Praveena (my partner) & me



Pn. Noordiani & me_our clothes match!!


Pengetua & me_Funky!=)

No comments: