Wednesday, April 30, 2008

*WoOf wOoF!! ~WELCOME HOME! =p*



My two NEW family members!!!just got the photos from my sister yesterday...Kawaii nee!!they are still only puppies!!! however..i hope they won't bark at me like im a stranger or wad..(is my home anyway!) hehe...nice to have pets..reminds me of my old pets, my childhood companions..mostly dogs...i can still remember Rocky & Max (the brothers) & Brinjal (no doubts is the name of the vegetable...got his name because i just learned that word in school+he is a "sausage dog" =p).......suddenly miss them so much...i dun even remember having pictures of them!! hmm...should go through my old photos when back..mayb i'll get one or two...=)

*My sis & Brownie~miss u!muacks!*

2 comments:

^^Jessic@^^ said...

waaa...cute ooo....i wish i can have one too...huhu...
:p
hey ida...happy holiday o...i will go back kch on 5th may... havent pack my things...lazy lar..
hmm...
send my regard to ur family....:)

!dA アイダ said...

hehe..hye gal! guess wad..im the last to go back among my housemates but i ard packed most of my stuff!! haha..everything in the box d..=p
thanks for your regards ya!hehe..happie holiday to you too! take k dearie! muacks!