Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My dear Jesus
today i will have my Electronics exam paper
you know how important it is to me
so i am humbly asking you gracious helo and divine assistance

i pray to you, my dear Jesus
please never let me panic or get nervous
just let me be at ease and give my very best
please never let me guess or rely on pure luck but enlighten my mind and let me think clearly
please never let me resort to chances or to dishonesty
but let me work to the fullest of my ability

i pray for your guidance that as i think
i may find the right solution
i may be able to correctly answer the questions
i may solve those difficult problems

I ask, O Lord, your intercession
that as i write
i may not be careless or overconfident
i may not be distracted but be more concentrated
i may not be in a hurry or take the exam too lightly

Today, my dear Jesus, i will take my electronics exam
Let me, with your help, give my very best
let me, because of you,
receive the best and fruitful results

Amen

Love you Jesus!~ *cheers*=)

Today...22-04-2008
spp 1323 Electronics
230pm-530pm
N24

No comments: