Monday, April 28, 2008

*HapPiE Magic*

mE=)
YeaH yeAh!!Sayonara C++!just 3 more papers to go! I am extremely happy today~i don't exactly know why...maybe because I'm GOING HOME this week or maybe because is my FINAL WEEK for EXAM....or maybe im just VERY HAPPY!hehe...(big big grin)=)

is a hot hot day!!but i just love sunny day! reached room around 4pm...don't feel like study yet so instead of studying i found something else to do..hmmm...i guess there's nothing more interesting than entertainning myself with my camera!haha...im feeling great today!!=p

*Da da da da da!*i tell you..photoshop can work WONDERS!!hehe..i was having so much fun just clicking here and there to try out the effects..hehe...there's just so many for me to learn!!but i really enjoy it and i hope i can edit even better pics than these in time to come..so here i share one of my photos that i edited..hehe...

lovely day!~ have a sweet nite my dear friends...gonna be back very soon!! see you all!(^u~)/

No comments: