Friday, April 25, 2008

..............

don't panic guys..im not changing to E&E course or wad...i noe my last post was about "electronics" but this post is not all about it....however,practically is still something to do with electric...=p the cable plug of my kettle was giving a burnt smell and it feels hot whenever i use it to boil water(of course) for just a few minutes even..so i decided to check it out...


let's see....
well...to my disappointment..no wire burnt or big burnt holes...but i guess something wrong with the fuse...haha...using merely my metal ruler and a nailclipper..finally managed to screw it back to normal...haha....guess i will change it when im back next semester since in just a few days(ahem..9 days!!)i will be going home...hope it can still function...haha...

see the rain drops on my window? this is the view from my bedroom..from my bed..

it had been rainning cats and dogs for the whole day....the rain stopped and rained again...i was "room alone" the whole day..a day well spent i will said...going through my Authorware and my Teaching Science subject...

yesterday..i started to do some packing of my books and kept my printer...cleared most of my books and papers from my table and now is so "empty" compared to before...but after that, i started to sneeze!!my eyes became watery and i dun feel so well...just a matter of hours...my running nose became flu and then i had a stuffed nose..luckily i was feeling much better today as i took a pill of Carinase and went to bed at around 930pm...i woke up at 445am this morning!! but i decided to stay in bed and got up only arounf 7am...hehe...though feeling ok today but there's a bit heartache and i felt a bit difficult to breath...no worries..i guess is the medicine that's causing me to experience this....im fine now..=)

packing..packing...going home..going home..=)


dad's birthday on saturday..my sis suggested to buy Crocs for him and we share among ourselves and our boyfriends...im sure he will love it..hehe..

hmmm....a peaceful night...another day had passed...another day will come...no matter how tomorrow wll be like, just believe that it will be better than today...have a lovely night and a beautiful day tomorrow...take care my friends...(",)/muacks!


oyasumi nasai....

No comments: