Saturday, April 26, 2008

...A Special Bond...
VuaLa!~ i just finished my SPM2322 Authoring Language paper (supposed to end at 1030am..completed early and "chau lo"..damn cold in the hall)...Oh yeah...half way to go!~the line in my room was super duper slow..dunnoe wad happened to the line..so here i am,in my uni's library updating my blog..wahaha..luckily they didn block Blogger..=p

today is a special day..guess why?.... time's up! haha..is my dad's birthday!!! 26-04-2008..Papa, happy birthday!!! called my mum this morning and wished my dad...guess again why i didn called my dad directly?....time's up again! haha..even i give u guys more time,i don't think you will guess it correctly...the truth is..my dad's handphone(Motorola V6) was broke!!& don't be in a shock...he broke it by sitting on it last night!!=.="...i was teasing my dad,"pa..if u want a new handphone for birthday, just say so..no need to "sit on it"...hahaha..." he was laughing all his way...this is my dad....the handphone-spoiler (trust me,not his first time)...haha..just kidding dad!!=p so i suggested to my mum, go buy a brick-handphone for him..im sure that will last forever for him..haha...but is just a joke..=p

just for you dad, from your three princesses..muackss!!!

i managed to edit it this morning since i know im going to upload it using the library's pc..hehe...i love this pic..took it during the shooting in studio for my mum & dad's 20th Wedding Anniversary last year...my dad handsome hor~haha...

another one of my favourite collections..."Love u dad!"
I will always be my dad's girl..haha...that's one thing that will never change...my friends always ask...sometimes "tease"...

"who do you look like?? ur dad or mum??"

"aiyo..are you from your family??!!how cum u are so different from your sisters de??!!"

"waseh...your sisters look exactly like your mum lar!!"

"you from next door issit?"

=.=".... hmm....even my mum was thrown with questions like...

"melinda...why lu dwa chabo kia an neh 'simple'?!beh xiang lu leh?"

"melin...your daughter??doesnt look a bit like you leh!"

my mum will just smile and looked at me...once she was kidding and replied,"oh...she doesnt look like me??oh..she's my friend." and guess wad, the guy believed!!*fainted*Of course im my mum's daughter lar!!though i don't look like her but please hor...mother & daughter not necessarily look the same...am i right or am i right? haha...=p

*ahem* back to my post...actually it really doesnt bothers me how different i look compared to my sisters(for those who know my family)..hehe..I am me!I am just IDA...simple as that!however,one thing i glad to hear is when people say.."oh,you look like your dad..u got your dad's nose!" haha....BINGO!! dun get me wrong, my dad doesn't have a nose like Jackie Chan or wad..haha..but all along, i really look like my dad...hehe...that's a sweet thing a dad's girl to know....

My Family_during CNY^Miss you guys so much!!!

exactly one more week left...4 more papers to "tackle"...Today i will hang around in library and do my revision for my C++ programming...tonite,i will attend English mass at the catholic centre in taman U...my last mass for the semester before i go home...

i prayed for a lovely day...i prayed for my dad too...i hope he enjoyed his BIG day, get a new handphone soon..(haha...) and always be blessed..i know i am because i had him in my life...love you so much papa!!miss you!!*hugs & kisses*

your daughter,dA

*cheers*

2 comments:

cassie said...

how touching. u look like ur dad, seriously

!dA アイダ said...

hehe..thanks dear!~=)